Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 22, 2014, 08:19:50 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Welcome to Detroit Horsepower...... the home of real American Musclecars. Proudly Sponsored by;

Detroit Horsepower Forum Home to real American Musclecars.  |  Musclecars  |  Fords (of all types)  |  Topic: COPO Mustang...? 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. « previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: COPO Mustang...?  (Read 1517 times)
cjjeff

COPO Mustang...?
« on: December 28, 2008, 12:16:08 am »

I always liked the sleeper look of the COPO Camaros that looked mostly like a six-popper, so when I had the opportunity to buy my 70 Mustang Sportsroof CJ, I jumped on it. The following pic is what the car would have looked like new, see the day two post for most current pics and a little story...

If my car would not have been ordered with the optional styled steel wheels shown, it would have steelies and dog dish caps and look even more virginal! The Shaker with Cobra Jet lettering does kind of give it away. The Q code 428 cars would be total sleepers with no hood scoop or engine designation.

Anyone go to the 2007 or 2008 Nostalgia Drags in Kansas City at KCIR in October?
-Jeff
Report to moderator   Logged
MUSCLECARMAGMAN
Global Moderator
Full time GURU

Re: COPO Mustang...?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 07:44:15 am »

Nice looking mustang.Like the shaker.
Report to moderator   Logged

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
Detroit Horsepower Forum Home to real American Musclecars.  |  Musclecars  |  Fords (of all types)  |  Topic: COPO Mustang...? « previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length